Our Caebel shirt is made in finest yarn count 100% deadstock cotton.
Deadstock means that the fabric is old, leftover, and over-ordered fabric from other designers and fabric houses.
Because we only produce in limited quantities, we are able to use these small batches of left over fabric that would otherwise be discarded. To keep circular thinking in mind, we only use 100% pure, natural materials in exclusive quality. Pls. take note that this fabric is not organic, but a salvaged left-over fabric.
Caebel comes with a relaxed fit elongated body and features extended length cuffs, stand up collar and a contemporary half front placket with double corozo nut button detail.
- Button front closure – over the head type style
- Long sleeve length.
- Designed for a relaxed fit with a longer body.
- Mono material: 100% yarn dye “end on end” deadstock cotton
- Lightweight non- stretchy fabric.
- Corozo nut buttons.
- Machinewash at 30˚delicate in laundrybag.
- Produced in China with audited BSCI certification.
Model is 175cm tall and wears a size 36.
Size guide in cm :
36: Chest width: 110cm. Bottom width : 118cm. Front length from shoulder to bottom : 72cm.
38: Chest width: 114cm. Bottom width :122cm. Front length from shoulder to bottom : 72cm.
40: Chest width: 118cm. Bottom width : 126cm. Front length from shoulder to bottom : 73,3cm.