Our Caetta blouse is made in finest yarn count 100% deadstock cotton.
Deadstock means that the fabric is leftover and over-ordered fabric from other designers and fabric houses. Because we only produce in limited quantities, we are able to use these small batches of left over fabric that would otherwise be discarded. To keep circular thinking in mind, we only use 100% pure,natural materials in exclusive quality. Pls. take note that this fabric is not organic, but a salvaged left over fabric.
This particular fabric has originally been used within the tailored menswear world, and we love the thought that this crisp, pristine, masculine end-on-end shirting has been given a second life in our feminine puff sleeve interpretation.
Caetta comes with a regular fit body with voluminous sleeves. Fit is based on our style Aetta, but made with shorter sleeves and featuring an 8 cm cuff with tie closure at back cuff. A masculine/feminine classic to keep…….
- Button back closure - over the head style.
- Half sleeve length. Just above elbow when tied.
- Designed for a regular fit with full sleeves.
- Mono material : 100% "end on end" yarn dye deadstock cotton.
- Lightweight non- stretchy fabric.
- Corozo nut buttons.
- Machinewash at 30˚delicate in laundrybag.
- Produced in China with audited BSCI certification.
Model wears a size 36.
Size guide in cm :
36 : Chest width : 100cm. Bottom width : 109cm. Front length from shoulder to bottom : 60cm.
38 : Chest width : 104cm. Bottom width : 112cm. Front length from shoulder to bottom : 60cm.